Thursday, May 19, 2005

These fragments we have shored against our ruins

“I have been told it was a glorious battle. At first opportunity, however, the Psychophant struck me with madness, so all I can remember is an abundance of trout and a delightful conversation with a tree.”

...

“It struck us both at the same time: we had been deceived by the insidious Dr Carbuncle!”

...

“We swiftly travelled there by means of the Psychophant's dirigible. Upon arrival, we were told that Dr Carbuncle was having tea with Eugène Delacroix, and that we had to wait. I found the Psychophant's apparent glee as he tore the mechanical manservants limb from limb somewhat unsettling.”

...

Yes, I think this is going somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! This is waghsome! I call the psychophant!

Now I rolled a 1. What happens?