Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dream Diary

I dreamt that I was on an airplane, flying somewhere (as you might expect). We were told that there would be sushi for dinner, because that was the only food they'd remembered to bring. After a while, somebody brought me a large number of small paper bags, which I thought would contain the various pieces of fish and other things to go with the rice. This turned out not to be the case; the paper bags turned out to contain small pieces of the menu, and we were only allowed to order something if we had a corresponding menu piece.

All of my pieces contained the same drawing of a small octopus, and when I tried to trade them with the people sitting next to me I found out there was no wasabi on the plane. After hearing this, I said "what's the use?" and woke up.

No comments: